lunes, 6 de diciembre de 2010

Back 2 basics

OK so this weekend I didn´t post anything because I was busy doing my thesis (I think I finally finish it) but I had alot of time to think about what I wanted to say next and that´s the basis for the marriage betwen food and art.
It might come easier for people who had wine tasting experience to understand this, but the basis for the culinary marriage with something else is the things they have in common, in this case i focus on the color, texture and flavor. To me it´s easier to make a recipe if I know where the artist comes from, then i research a little about recipes from the same place and cooking techniques, this really brings things together. So that´s it for today, I gave you tha basis, now comment please!!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario